World of Warcraft patch 5.4 called Siege of Orgrimmar will be released on September 10, 2013.
This new patch will bring a lot of new features such as:
- New Raid: The Siege of Orgrimmar – A 3 wing, 14-boss raid for max-level players which will call you to take down Warchief Garrosh Hellscream.
- New Raid Mode: Flexible – Raid with a group of friends and guild mates regardless of server, and with any group size from 10 to 25
- New Feature: Proving Grounds – Undertake solo trails to practice or learn a new class role. Each trial will be available in multiple difficulties (bronze, gold & endless mode)
- New Zone: The Timeless Isle – A giant outdoor zone promoting open-world adventuring with tons of hidden treasures, giant creatures to defeat, five world bosses, a pet battle tournament and much more.
- Legendary Quest: Judgment of the Black Prince – The epic conclusion to the Legendary quest line will see players rewarded with unique cloaks imbued with powerful new abilities
- New Feature: Connected Realms – Lower population realms will be permanently and seamlessly linked.
- PvP: Redesigned Arena System – Arenas are no longer tied to specific Battlegrounds and players no longer need to create or join an Arena team to compete.