The team behind Skyforge has answered another round of community questions, detailing their future plans regarding this upcoming MMORPG. Below you will find some of the highlights:
- There won’t be any Oculus Rift or gamepad support at launch
- Skyforge will be a mix of PvE and PvP, without forcing players to participate in any of them
- The penalty for PvP will be very mild, “by MMO standards, it is practically non-existent”
- Your skill in PvP will be displayed by ranks, tables, ratings, etc.
- Skyforge will feature both large open locations and tiny instances. “We decided not to make the world seamless for gameplay reasons, but we are not going to deny players a sense of travelling and exploring”
- There won’t be any dynamic weather system, instead you will find “different locations at different times of day and with different weather conditions”
- World dimensions will exceed 50 square kilometers
If you want to find out more details, visit Skyforge official forums.