Now that the Early Access period is over and the Open Beta is in full swing, it’s time to play some ArcheAge. Yes, I am talking about the Russian version of ArcheAge, but don’t worry, the fans over ArcheageSource already created an English patch so you can fully enjoy this wonderful MMORPG.
Below you will find a step-by-step guide that will allow you to start playing ArcheAge on Mail.ru
Mail.ru Account Registration
1. Go to www.Mail.ru
2. Click Register Account (you will find the buttons marked with green in the following screenshots)
3. Complete the first/last name, username, password, etc. and choose the “I do not have a Mobile Phone” option
4. Choose a Secret Question (I went for the first one from the dropdown window – no ideea what it means) and write your answer, then click “Register Account”.
5. Write the Captcha Code, click the “Next” button (didn’t make a screenshot for this, but you will find it) and you are ready to go. A pop-up window will appear with a “Link Accounts” option for other Russian mails, but you don’t need it so close that.
ArcheAge Account Registration
1. Go to aa.mail.ru
2. Click “Register Account” (mark with green)
3. Enter your Email Adress, Mail.ru Password and choose a Forum Nickname (between 6 and 16 characters) and click the “Sign Up” button.
4. You should be ready to go, but in case it doesn’t redirect you, go to aa.mail.ru again and type your Mail.ru address and password, and click “Sign In”.
You are now almost ready to begin your epic adventure. On the next page you will find out how to download ArcheAge Client.